Shipping & Delivery
We have a vast network of service providers set up within Malaysia ensuring you get your parcel delivered in the fastest possible time. We are capable of shipping to any physical address within the borders of Malaysia but can unfortunately not ship to any Postal addresses.
Please Note: Shipping address information requested during registration/checking out as guest is purely for billing purposes.
All shipping rates will be calculated per order based on the parcel(s) weight, dimensions and its final destination. Your applicable shipping fees will automatically be calculated and displayed in the order summary during the checkout process. This is done for your reference and acceptance before clicking the final “submit” button to finalize payment of your order.
- Our deliveries will take place on weekdays between the times of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Please make sure there is someone at the address provided to sign for and accept the delivery.
- Estimated shipping time to West Malaysia: 4 - 9 Working Days (Excludes Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
- Estimated shipping times to East Malaysia: 6 - 12 Working Days (Excludes Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
- International shipping times vary depending on the final destination: Estimated between 8 and 25 Days from date of purchase.
Please Note: We will not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will start processing on the 1st working day of the following week.
Undelivered Parcels & Additional shipments:
In the event that we have received incorrect shipping details or that no one is available to receive the delivery of the parcel the following guidelines will be utilized:
- Delivery will be attempted three (3) times.
- If after the third (3rd) attempt delivery is still unsuccessful, the parcel will be returned to our dispatch team.
- Upon our receipt of the parcel we will contact you to reschedule delivery.
- Please note: You will be charged again for this shipment. We utilize a courier service and as a result we will be charged for the “new” shipment thus
- unfortunately the costs will be passed onto you.
- Please make sure you have filled in all shipping details correctly when verifying your order during the checkout process to avoid additional charges.
- Please also ensure there is someone available to sign and accept the parcel to avoid any additional costs being incurred.
Note: MST Golf will not be held liable whatsoever in the event of a parcel going missing once it has been signed for a the destination address.
Extended Delivery Times:
At times there may be circumstances which may extend delivery times. In such an event we will contact you to inform you of the updated ETA of your parcel. These circumstances may include but are not limited to: Items on pre-order, pre-sale or adverse weather conditions. Please take note of our Terms & Conditions under point 17.5 “Force Majeure”. Click Here to view our Full Terms & Conditions.