1. Do you only sell golf products?
Our equipment is is golf specific, although we do carry a wide variety of accessories and apparel that may interest even non golfers.
2. I can’t find what I am looking for on the website does this mean you don’t stock it?
Although we try to have all our products in display for purchase on the website it may be possible that there are items in stores not on display. Let us know what you are looking for and we will try our best to source it for you. Click Here to inquire.
3. Do I have to register on MSTgolf.com to purchase?
No we allow our clients to checkout as guests. We do however encourage you to register as it will make future purchases easier. Note: Even as a guest we will require details from you to ensure a successful delivery.
4. I have registered but forgot my password what do I do?
In the event that you have misplaced your password you can use the “Forgotten Password” function at the login screen. The automated system will guide you through the process.
5. I have added the items I wish to purchase to my cart, what do I do now?
In the top tight hand side of the website you will see the amount of items loaded to your cart, when you hover on it, it will display them with the option to “View Cart” (Review the items or increase/decrease quantity) as well as “Checkout”, to complete the transaction select checkout and follow the on screen prompts.
6. I have found an issue with the website what can I do?
We are striving to keep improving our website and value your feedback! If you find something out of place, a technical fault prohibiting you to navigate (use the site) or feel something is a little too complicated please let us know so we can have a look at it. Contact Us
7. How do I place my order?
You choose the product(s) you wish to purchase, select their appropriate options and “add to cart”. Form there you can use the “checkout” option to be direct to the payment screen where you can complete the process.
8. How do I know if you have received my order?
Once the transaction completes, an automated email containing your order number (Order ID) will be sent to you, it will contain information about the product(s) you have purchased and your time/date of successful transaction.
9. Is the email I receive classified as my invoice?
No, the automated email you received is purely an order confirmation. Your invoice will be enclosed with your parcel in the shipment.
10. Where does my order get sent from?
All orders placed on our website (www.mstgolf.com) will be fulfilled from our own warehouse perfectly positioned at MST Golf Plaza in Subang Jaya.
11. I have accidentally chosen the incorrect address and there won’t be anyone to receive the parcel, what do I do?
Please Contact Us if this happens, if the new address is a similar distance and we do not incur additional charges for the redirect we will liaise with the courier on your behalf. Unfortunately if the new destination does incur additional charges you will need to pay this fee before the parcel will be redirected to its new destination.
12. How secure are my details when I transact with you on the website?
To enhance security and minimize the risk to you, we do not hold any of your payment details submitted to us. The transaction also does not take place on our servers but instead directly with the bank. For more information please Click Here to see our security policy.
13. What type of payments do you accept?
For now we are only accepting credit/debit card transactions via the website. In future we may consider different forms of payment options.
14. What does payment authentication mean?
Our website in conjunction with Maybank uses what is called 3D Secure (3DS) to inhibit credit card fraud. This process verifies the user and account holder by contacting his/her bank which then issues a unique OTP (One Time Pin) via SMS to the client. The OTP needs to be entered into the website when requested to complete the transaction.
15. What is an OTP or TAC?
OTP stands for One Time Pin while TAC stands for Transaction Authorization Code. It is part of the security verification process to make sure the cardholder is aware of the transaction.
16. I’m trying to checkout but I am not receiving an OTP/TAC?
In the event of this happens it may mean that either your card is not registered for e-commerce transactions, or that the bank has an incorrect phone number for you. Please contact your respective bank directly to clarify why the OTP is not reaching you.
17. It seems like I have been charged twice for one order?
Unless you have accidentally processed the order a second time the one charge reflected may be a reserved amount. Allow 5 working days after we have shipped, if it still reflects them please Contact Us and we can investigate for you.
18. Is my transaction safe when I shop with you?
For security purposes we utilize a system directly plugged into Maybank. This process makes sure that all transactions take place off our servers and is secured through SSL and behind Maybank’s Firewall on their servers.
Orders & Shipping:
19. Will I receive communications once I have placed my order?
You will receive an order received status via email upon completion of your order, and another once it has been marked ready to ship. For more information you can Click Here to see our Orders & Payments guidelines.
20. How long does my order take to ship?
Typically orders will ship in 2-3 working days based on availability of the product(s) and the volume of orders our team is handling at the time of your order.
21. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Based on your location your order should reach you as stipulated in the guidelines below:
- Estimated shipping time to West Malaysia: 3 - 5 Working Days
- Estimated shipping times to East Malaysia: 5 - 7 Working Days
22. How will I know when it ships so I can arrange for someone to be available to receive it?
Upon completion of your order and it becomes ready to ship, you will be sent another automated email indicating the parcel will be on its way to you shortly.
23. Can I ship to my office or only my house?
You can choose any delivery address you wish provided there is someone there during office hours to receive the parcel.
24. Do you deliver on weekends or public holidays?
No unfortunately we do not, our deliveries will only take place on weekdays and in office hours 8 AM and 5 PM. For more information please Click Here to view our Shipping & Delivery page.
25. An item I purchased wasn’t delivered and sent back to you, what do I do now?
A delivery will be attempted 3 times if it remains unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt the parcel will be returned to us and you will be contacted. To reship the parcel you will be liable for a new shipping fee, this will be arranged before the parcel is shipped again.
26. I have accidentally chosen the incorrect address and there won’t be anyone to receive the parcel, what do I do?
Please contact us if this happens. If the new address is a similar distance and no additional charges for the redirect incurred, we will liaise with the courier on your behalf. Unfortunately if the new destination incurs additional charges, you will need to pay this fee before the parcel will be redirected to its new destination.
27. Can I return a product I purchased on the website?
Yes you can by submitting an online request to us. Our Customer Service personnel will attend to your request and guide you on how to courier the items back to us. Click Here to start a return request. Please Note: The courier fees back to us is your responsibility and payable at the time of shipping to us.
28. Can I return something I bought at a store to the website?
No unfortunately not, all in-store purchases need to be returned directly to the store of purchase.
29. Can I return an item I purchased on the website to my nearest store?
Unfortunately this cannot be done. All returns need to be processed through our e-commerce department.
30. Are all items returnable?
No unfortunately not. Items that we will not accept for returns include but are not limited to: Custom Orders, Personalized/Logo Items, Marked Down and Clearance items, Promotional/Annual Sale Items and DVD’s.
31. Can I exchange my product(s)?
We do not exchange Products. If you wish to exchange a Product, you will need to return your purchase for a refund and place a new order. It is only possible to get a refund on returns when the return is in line with our Returns and Refunds Policy.
32. Are there any requirements for returns to be valid?
Yes please note the following criteria will apply to all items for a return to be considered valid:
The item(s) must be new, unused and otherwise in the same condition as it was delivered to you. All parts, accessories, manuals, warranty information cards and other printed materials must be in its original packaging and condition.
33. What reasons is considered valid to action a return?
If you believe the item is defective, damaged, incorrect item has been delivered, the item does not fit correctly or you have changed your mind regarding the purchase.
Please Note: We will only accept one (1) return per order in the following scenarios: (i) the item(s) ordered do not fit correctly/is the incorrect specification or (ii) you have opted for an alternative product.
34. The item I received is defective what can I do?
In the unlikely event this occurs please return the item to us ASAP, we will send you a replacement if applicable for defective product(s) and reimburse you the shipping fee you have paid if the defect is deemed valid.
35. The item I received is damaged what do I do?
Damaged goods will be inspected on an individual basis and the relevant product may be replaced, or a credit issued to your user profile if it cannot be replaced at all. The shipping fee you paid for the return will be issued as a credit on your user profile.
36. How long do I have to return an item?
You have thirty (30) days from the receiving date to submit a Return Form via website, upon which you have seven (7) days to return the item to our warehouse. If we did not receive item within fourteen (14) days from submission of your Return Form, your request will be deemed cancelled/withdrawn.
Couldn’t find the answer to your question(s) above? Please Contact Us.