Corporate Golf is Our Game! Tired of same old routine in your company events?
Elevate all your company events with a golfing itinerary that will make a lasting impression to your employees and clients alike. The success of your corporate events will promote brand awareness and eventually increase the profitability of your company.
We can help you increase the success level of corporate events using golf as a medium in an innovative and entertaining environment. Our fully qualified golf instructors are ready to entertain and educate your employees and clients with a range of tailored golf programmes during your company events. These programmes run at 1 ½ hour or 3 hour clinics with another popular option being a 10 week program (1 lesson per week). Ranging from fun games and competitions to focused game improvement sessions.
Our personalized golf clinic is a great addition to your company’s event and can be perfectly catered for the following:
- New Product Launches
- Group training programs Business Seminars with Golf Excursion
- Corporate Function
- Team Building Workshop
- Conferences with Golf break out session
- Clients Incentive Trip
- Staff Annual Trips/ Family Day
- Employees Sports Programme
Some techniques that could be addressed when taking lessons:
- Grip - How to hold the club correctly with the correct pressure. Understanding how your grip affects the clubface, wrist hinge, shaft plane and your ball flight.
- Stance – How wide your feet should be on each club while learning the effects the stance width will have on your stability, body rotation, angle of attack, swing path and weight shift during your swing.
- Ball position – Having the ball placed in the correct position in relation to the club you swinging, shot choice and various slopes you encounter on course is something that cannot be overlooked.
- Balance – Instilling correct weight distribution habits and understanding the effects the weight and balance of your setup will have on your swing
- Posture – All the angles and bends in your body. You will also be learn about distance from the ball, knee flex, hip bend and how posture affects the various parts of your swing
- Upswing – How to correctly start your swing and how to make the correct upswing. Understanding swing plane and how this affects the way you impact the ball
- Downswing – Learning which parts of your body start the downswing movement and how the correct order of movement can maximise your swing speed and ball impact.
- Impact – The most important part of your golf swing is the moment you make impact with the ball, everything we do in our swing is to produce the correct impact. Understanding the correct positions to be in as you make impact helps you hit the ball straighter and further.
- Though swing – Making the correct through swing is a critical part of completing the golf swing sequence.Impact factors & Ball flights – A basic understanding of the 5 impact factors and 9 ball flights
- On Course playing lesson – How to manage the course, rules, etiquette, where to aim, what clubs to use and different shot choices to make are some valuable things you will learn. In addition, playing with your instructor and seeing how it can be done accelerates the learning process.
“After a 10 week program with the MST professionals at TPCKL, our team had covered every aspect of the game. Enough so, that a few of our team members purchased sets and have officially started to play golf. We couldn’t be more satisfied with the incredible service and top class instruction we received from all of the pros. We could hardly wait for our next session and golf was all we could talk about in the office for a couple of weeks.”