What Yamaha Say:
The iron is newly equipped with "SPEED RIBFACE" that realizes high launch by arranging 5 ribs on the back side of the face and increasing the initial speed by thinning the face and sole, and it is said to be "jumping". Achieved "high trajectory" at the same time.
Features & Benefits:
- Speed Rib Face - The face has been reinforced by strategically placing 5 "Ribs" behind the ultra-thin face. This has allowed Yamaha to make the face thinner than previously seen, further enhancing explosive ball speeds in the UD+2 Series.
- L-Shaped Face - Pushing the C.O.R. value up to 0.81, this L-shape act as a cup face extended into the sole of the iron. It allows greater face flex forcing more energy into the ball for more distance.
- FricOff Sole - Including this technology made famous in their woods, Yamaha have managed to reduce turf interaction leading to a smoother impact and better distance.
- NEW Shaft Tip Weight Technology - An original, lightweight shaft with Tip Weight Technology mounting which suppresses the deflection by the effect of weight and suppresses energy loss at impact
- “Blade Undercut” Structure - Removes weight form the top line of the iron and moves it lower and deeper. The result is a low & deep CG for higher launching and much more stable club head.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The UD+2 iron is a draw enhancing, high launching and distance generating iron. It is best suited to for mid-to-high handicap player seeking these properties from an iron.
Set Make Up:
# 6 Iron - PW including AW and SW (7 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found