What Honma Say:
The next-generation BERES revolutionizes the conventional concept of design and function. NX DRIVE TECHNOLOGY achieves the high trajectory and the high straight flight distance performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Tungsten & Vibration Absorption Resin – The center of gravity is controlled by incorporating a tungsten weight and a vibration-absorbing resin bar inside the cavity. The weighting closer to the toe improves straightness and achieves a high tolerance for hitting point blurring.
- Vibration Absorption 3S Emblem – Absorbs vibration at impact by adhering the 3D back face emblem to the face. Pursuing a feel, sound, and sounds like forged iron.
- L-Cup Structure – Ultrathin face thickness is produced by the head rigidity and shock absorption at impact by the vibration absorbing resin material and the 3D emblem.
- Low CG Design – The surplus weight by a vibration absorbing material insertion part cut-out and a ultra-thin face for low CG design place on the sole with the tungsten weight. The ideal trajectory which maintain a high launch even in strong loft.
- P-SAT Precision Spine Management – The spine is set identically on all clubs, to stabilizes shaft movement and retains consistency through the set.
Set Make Up:
#6 Irons - SW (7 Clubs)
No posts found