What TaylormAde Say:
The Next Shape of RAW Performance. Two proven TaylorMade technologies have merged into a single new design. Introducing Hi-Toe RAW Big Foot, combining the full-face scoring lines and expanded toe area of Hi-Toe with RAW Face Technology. This unique wedge is designed for increased spin, precision and feel whether you’re taking full swings on your approach or playing finesse shots around the green.
Features & Benefits:
- RAW Face Technology - RAW Face Technology designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing the time-honored look preferred by many Tour professionals. * Extent and speed of club face rusting may vary.
- Milled Grind - Milled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The process maximizes consistency when crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction.
- Full Face Scoring Lines - Designed to encourage consistent ball contact out of the deep rough and increase spin on off-center strikes.
- Thick-Thin Design - By redistributing mass, we are able to optimize CG location for precise flight and enhanced feel.
- New Aged Copper Finish - A slightly tarnished look delivers classic timeworn aesthetics that will change and evolve over time.
No posts found