What TaylorMade Say:
RAW TALENT. RAW SPIN. - Wedge technology has evolved. The new Milled Grind 3 features RAW Face Micro-Ribs, engineered for added face texture to deliver spin around the greens and added precision on partial shots.
Features & Benefits:
- RAW Face Technology - RAW Face Technology designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing the time-honored look preferred by many Tour professionals. *Extent and speed of club face rusting may vary.
- Milled Grind - Milled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The process maximizes consistency when crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction.
- ZTP-17 Groove - This groove features steep side walls and a sharp edge radius to maximize spin.
- Thick-Thin Design - By redistributing mass, we are able to optimize CG location for precise flight and enhanced feel.
- Raised Micro-Ribs - Raised Micro-Ribs are positioned between full grooves for added texture on the face. They are designed to increase spin and improve performance on shots around the green.
No posts found