What Mizuno Say:
One-Piece Grain Flow Forged with Copper. More than fifty years of refining our Grain Flow Forging process in Hiroshima, Japan – ensure that Mizuno wedges are unrivalled for touch and feel around the green. Played by one of the greatest short-game players of any generation - Luke Donald. Now with an additional soft feel copper underlay and the option of 4 levels of sole grind.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan - One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD Boron at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- Modified Teardrop - A slightly more compact profile with an extensively bevelled top edge – creating the appearance of a thinner edge.
- Wet Weather Performance - Mizuno's HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin drop off.
- Satin Chrome, Denim Copper or Raw - Raw steel comes without soft copper underlay – but will rust over time for a look requested by many of our tour players.
- Soft Copper Underlay - A microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome – for an extra millisecond of control at impact.
- Spin Weighted Blade Design - By flaring or tapering the upper portion of the blade, the T22 creates a higher consistent spin and a more penetrating trajectory.
- Precise Grooves That Last Longer - Quad Cut Milled and loft specific – cut into Boron infused steel for a longer effective lifespan.
No posts found