What Mizuno Say:
One-Piece Grain Flow Forged with Copper. More than fifty years of refining our Grain Flow Forging process in Hiroshima, Japan – ensure that Mizuno wedges are unrivalled for touch and feel around the green. Played by one of the greatest short-game players of any generation - Luke Donald. Now with an additional soft feel copper underlay and the option of 4 levels of sole grind.
Features & Benefits:
- Grain Flow Forged HD - One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968
- 1025 Boron - A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength
- Harmonic Impact Technology - Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Quad Cut Grooves - Milled narrow/deep grooves optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves optimized for higher lofts
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves - Laser etched microscopic grooves help channel away moisture for maximum spin in wet conditions
- Face Milling Lines - Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green
- Loft/COG Flow Design - The COG of the wedge flows throughout the set to give more control and versatility
- Bounce Specific Sole Grinds - Matched bounce and sole grind for an ideal level of versatility
- Loft Specific Head Shapes - Graduated head shapes from pitching wedge to lob wedge ideally suited for how each wedge is used
- Copper Underlay - Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel.
No posts found