- Hydroflow Micro Grooves – Vertically etching micro grooves allows not only better surface friction for increased spin, but allows better moisture management in wet conditions. The Hydroflow groove ensures water disperses up and away from the ball so you can generate more spin.
- Spin-Weighted – Placing weight higher in the club head increases spin rates while ensuring more vertical stability. This is beautifully achieved by tapering the blade to maintain a clean look at address.
- Predictability – After being Grain Flow Forged, each head is mechanically milled to create perfectly flat faces that impart consistent spin rates.
- 1025 Boron Infused – Infusing the billets with 1025 Boron ensures that even for a forged wedge the grooves last a long time.
- CNC Milled Grooves – Variable grooves are used throughout the loft options helping Mizuno achieve optimal flight and spin patters. Higher lofts are designed to spin more aggressively, while lower lofts are designed for more control spin rates and flights.
No posts found