Features & Benefits:
- Optimized Spin and Trajectory - Three sole shape options to maximize the required performance in each situation.Each shape provides the best shot for the situation, with different features for each loft.
- Flat Blade Design (Lofts: 48°,50°,52° & 54°) - Mid-low CG design with the flat upper back face. The ideal trajectory and the optimal spin at each loft enables stopping power close to the pin.
- Reverse Taper Blade (Loft: 56°, 58° & 60°) - High CG design which gradually increases the thickness both vertically to the upper blade and horizontally from heel to toe. This helps the ball stay on the face longer even on the upper area strikes and generates appropriate spin.
- CNC Milled Aluminum Module - By attaching the aluminium module in the low toe, a higher CG position is achieved. (Loft 54° - 60°)
- CNC Milling Process - By overlaying the milling pattern on the face, it bites a ball well even on control shots and generates a beautiful spin control performance.
** Sole Selection not possible. Lofts (48° - 54°) will be I-Sole, while Lofts (56° - 60°) will be C-Sole**
No posts found