What Callaway Say:
Jaws Raw brings raw scoring performance to your wedge game. Featuring the most aggressive grooves in golf, with a raw face that promotes maximum spin. For the first time ever, Callaway is bringing tungsten technology to a wedge, for a weight balanced club that offers both feel and control. These new technologies are balanced with the craftsmanship honed from Roger Cleveland’s 40+ years of designing some of the most sought-after wedges in golf.
Features & Benefits
- Optimized CG Positioning - The Pitch, Gap, Sand, and Lob Wedges have been meticulously crafted to enhance their specific performance benefits. Tungsten is in a Callaway wedge for the first time ever, on the sand and lob wedges, to center the CG position for control and feel. Variable length hosels are engineered to control trajectory while enhancing forgiveness.
- Razor sharp grooves - Promotes a controlled "one hop and stop" trajectory.
- New raw face - We’ve removed the plating on the face which allows for rusting over time in the scoring zone, while maintaining the premium look throughout the rest of the clubhead.
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology. Positioning the milled micro-grooves at a 20° angle promotes added spin on chips, pitches and lob shots.
- A muted toe pad on the face reduces glare at address.
No posts found