What Scotty Cameron Says:
Favoring feel players who appreciate toe flow, the classic Del Mar name and styling return in a modern heel-shafted compact mallet precision milled from a solid block of 303 stainless steel. Customizable stainless steel sole weights ensure a performance-balanced setup at every length, while the refined concave flange contours make this classic shape seem brand new. A narrower, flatter topline inspires confidence at address, as does the mid-milled face, which is machined precisely to proper depth for this new line. The Special Select Del Mar incorporates the elegant new Tour-inspired “cherry rings” reminiscent of our legendary tournament-winning putters for a modern classic also offered in a left-handed model.
- Performance Weighting - New performance balanced Weighting expands on Scotty’s use of customizable Sole weights to tune putter performance and feel at all lengths. While overall putter head weights remain unchanged, the incorporation of Tungsten for the blades and stainless steel for the mid-mallets produces a larger sweet spot and enhanced Stability in each model.Solid Milled
- Stainless Steel Construction- Returning to the roots of sound and feel, each Special Select model has been designed and milled in the United States from a block of solid 303 stainless steel for legendary performance and playability with consistent sound and soft feel.
- Soft Tri-Sole Design - Long favored by touring professionals for its utility when setting up to putt, Scotty incorporated into the blades his soft tri-Sole design, which provides a self-soling feature at address for proper setup and an aesthetically pleasing view of the topline from the moment the putter is placed on the green.
- New Pistolini Plus Grip - Each Special Select putter is accessorized with Scotty’s new Pistolini Plus Grip that marries the Pistolini shape with a less tapered lower hand profile for feel and performance.
- Refined Neck Configurations - The Special Select line includes five different neck or Shaft options for better alignment and preferred Toe flow properties. From the cleaned up and repositioned new plumbing neck to the crisp lines of the small slant and new slantback necks—not to mention the mid-bend Shaft-over-spud setup of the
- Flowback 5 - each of the Special Select neck styles has been designed with an eye toward easier alignment, visibility and setup.
No posts found