What TaylorMade Say:
STABILITY REFINED - Stability is the calling card of the Spider family. With the all-new Spider SR, TaylorMade delivers refined stability through a multi-material design with wing back weights. Combined with the new Fluted Feel™ shaft, Tour-proven Pure Roll™ insert and the white True Path™, this putter delivers the stability, feel and alignment of a Spider.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy Aim & Alignment - Drawing on archery’s pinpoint precision, the newly engineered arrow-shaped True Path is optically designed to make it easier for golfers to aim. It is positioned in the cavity away from the leading edge, providing a clear focal point that is the exact width of a golf ball. It helps with consistent address positions and face direction.
- Stability & Feel - Our first ever Fluted Feel™ shaft is designed to enhance feel in the putting stroke while maintaining the stability and forgiveness Spider putters are known for.
- Shaped for Forgiveness - The Tour-inspired double wing shape is engineered for forgiveness, using multi-material construction with precision weighting to enhance MOI and deliver consistent rolls across the face.
- Precision Swing Weight - Swing weight is optimized for precise performance using the two wing weights, which are customized to complement the length of the putter. Weight options in 10g steel (35”), 15g tungsten (34”) and 20g tungsten (33”).
- Tour-Proven Technology - Played by the world’s best, Pure Roll inserts produce better sound and feel while 45° grooves increase topspin and help the ball start and stay on its intended line.
No posts found