What TaylorMade Say:
WORKING AESTHETICS - The defining feature of Spider GT Rollback is an arched top design that makes alignment easy and helps golfers visualize the path of the putting stroke. Crafted from anodized aluminum for both a premium look and increased durability, contrasting color alignment with a Silver/Black finish and single stripe helps with aim and path visualization.
Features & Benefits:
- Rollback Top Design - Rollback top design makes it easy to center the golf ball at address and provides an alignment tool that helps golfers visualize the path to the hole. Overall, GT Rollback is designed to create confidence, using two different finishes to further aid with alignment.
- Aluminum Cap & Tri-Sole Design - The anodized aluminum cap (232g) is designed to deliver a centered CG for optimal forgiveness. The tri-sole design allows golfers to sit the putter squarely on the ground without changing face angle.
- Tungsten Roll Bar for Stability - For the first time, we’ve implemented a heavy tungsten stability bar (80g) that strategically wraps around the back and side of the putter for added forgiveness and stability.
- Pure Roll² Insert for Improved Topspin - The new firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to produce improved topspin across the face.
- Fluted Feel™ Shaft - A newly engineered stability putter shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion.
No posts found