- View all variations as list
What TaylorMade Say:
Stability From Every Angle - Spider GT sets a new standard in terms of performance and contemporary construction. The modern wing design has sharp angular features and extreme perimeter weighting for optimal forgiveness and roll. So, no matter how you look at it, it’s stability from every angle.
Features & Benefits:
- Top Plate with Short Sightline - Made from lightweight 6061 Aluminum, the 145g top plate eliminates excess weight in the middle of the putter and features a short sightline for alignment.
- Steel Side Weight Construction - Steel side weights (90g per weight for a total of 180g) create a heavy frame for stability and distance control. Only 18% of the weight is centered in the middle to stabilize deflection on off-center strikes for maximum forgiveness.
- Pure Roll² Insert - The new firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face.
- Fluted Feel™ - A newly engineered stability putter shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and improve dispersion.
No posts found