What TaylorMade Say: CONFIDENCE YOU CAN FEEL. When you combine the Fluted Feel™ shaft with the all-new Pure Roll² insert and True Path™ with three dot alignment, the result is confidence you can feel. Introducing the new Spider EX, designed for easy aim, better feel and enhanced stability.
Features & Benefits:
- White True Path™ with Three Dot Alignment - The science of white. White is the most reflective color, which allows the human eye to clearly see the path of the stroke. The new shape is designed to allow golfers to use the front of the face for alignment and the two rails to center the golf ball. Three strategically positioned dots deliver a premium aesthetic and functional aiming tool.
- Fluted Feel™ Shaft - A newly engineered putter shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion.
- Pure Roll² Insert -TaylorMade’s first co-molded insert is manufactured from white TPU urethane and includes silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle. It’s designed to produce better roll and feel characteristics.
- New Multi-Material Design -The use of multiple materials like heavy tungsten in the back weights creates a deep CG for better distance control. Lightweight aluminum and composite create better performance advantages around the circumference of the head. Heavy steel is strategically co-molded on the frame of the heel and toe areas for optimal stability.
- Head Shape - A slightly more streamlined head design (compared to Spider X) features softer lines and a more rounded backside. Overall, Spider EX head size is a little larger (3.5mm heel to toe and 2.7mm front to back) than Spider X.
No posts found