What Ping Say:
The New PING putters are individually designed to achieve the proper balance of feel and forgiveness in a confidence-inspiring look. The 10 putters include multi-material, high-MOI blades, mid-mallets and mallets, firm milled faces and soft-feeling inserts, a range of alignment cues, and eye-pleasing color blocking. There's a putter to fit every golfer while elevating control and consistency on putts of any length.
Shea - Tungsten toe-heel weights provide stability and forgiveness, while the shallow milled face delivers a firmer feel, satisfying sound and consistent ball speed. Color blocking utilizes a platinum topline and black ball-width cavity with a longer alignment line to frame the ball for improved aiming.
Features & Benefits:
- Technology You Can Feel - Four face technologies will satisfy every golfer’s feel preference: Shallow milled for a firmer feel (Anser, Kushin 4, Shea, DS72, DS72 C, Prime Tyne 4); smooth milled (Tomcat 14) for the firmest feel and slightly more ball speed; for a softer feel, there’s a PEBAX insert with shallow milled surround (Anser 2D, Tyne G) or a PEBAX insert with smooth milled surround (Mundy).
- Multi-material Mallets - To make the head highly stable, achieve extreme MOI and improve accuracy and consistency, multi-material mallets (the new Mundy and the proven Tomcat 14), utilize a die-cast aluminum body joined to a high-density investment-cast 304 stainless steel sole plate, which positions the CG low and back. The Tomcat 14 boasts the highest MOI of the New PING putters.
- Finau-Inspired Anser 2D - The Anser 2D has been to the winner’s circle multiple times (including back-to-back weeks in 2022) with Tony Finau, who worked closely with our team on this design, perfecting every detail and making refinements during sessions at tour events and in the state-of-the-art PING Putting Lab.
- Aligned For Accuracy - The Anser (above left) and the Tyne G illustrate the variety in alignment options and appearance choices to fit every golfer’s game. The Anser demonstrates how a single alignment line and color blocking (platinum topline, black cavity), can match your eye where the Tyne G, including its unique ball cutout feature, represents how putters with multiple aiming cues and a black head can help aim.
- Tungsten toe and heel weights - Provide stability and forgiveness for improved accuracy, and the shallow milled face delivers a firmer feel, crisp sound and consistent ball speed. The platinum topline (and short alignment line) contrasts against a black, ball-width cavity floor that frames the ball.
No posts found