What Odyssey Say:
The Eleven Triple Track S is a toe hang mallet best suited for golfers with strokes with moderate face rotation and arc. This putter features a super high MOI, forward CG, multi-material head design with our new Stroke Lab shaft, legendary White Hot insert, and game changing Triple Track alignment technology.
- New Eleven Shape - The Eleven shape advances the forgiveness and alignment properties of our major winning Ten model. It’s designed to help you properly frame the ball with the right alignment at address, along with high MOI for better accuracy.
- Red Stroke Lab Shaft - The newest generation of our proven multi-material Stroke Lab shaft features even better performance. You’ve probably seen the world’s best players use it on TV, especially on Sunday afternoons! By shortening the steel section, we reduced the weight by seven grams. We also made it stiffer and more stable for even more consistency in your stroke…and your performance.
- Forward CG & High Inertia - Using a multi-material design, we’ve moved the CG forward nearly ¼ of an inch over other leading mallets while increasing inertia substantially. This creates improved performance, speed control, spin control, speed consistency on off-center hits, and a much tighter downrange dispersion for putts that stay on line.
- Super lightweight TPU Sole Insert - This insert helps us improve the sound and feel, while adding very little weight to the center of the putter head.
- Crowned Design - The crowned design allows us to finish the shape and provides a blank canvas for various alignment aides. Plain, lined, or Triple Track versions are available
- White Hot Insert - The most popular putter insert of all time is back with the original formulation, feel, sound, and performance.
No posts found