What Cobra Say:
The KING Supernova putter features an oversize fang shape, and a multi-material construction utilizing a 3D printed nylon insert, aluminum, tungsten weights, and SIK Face Technology to create the perfect balance of stability and roll accuracy for more consistency on every putt.
Features & Benefits:
- 3D Printed Nylon Cartridge - An intricate 3D printed nylon lattice cartridge optimizes the weight distribution within the putter head to create the highest MOI possible in a blade shape for more consistent and predictable rolls.
- Steel Chassis - A 286g steel chassis lowers the center of gravity and adds structural stability to support the other components.
- Forged Aluminium Crown - A lightweight 21g forged aluminum crown frees up discretionary weight to position more mass around the perimeter to increase MOI.
- Tungsten Weighting - 30 grams worth of tungsten weighting is combined in the heel and toe to maximize stability on off-center putts for increased consistency.
- SIK Face Technology - We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
No posts found