What XXIO Say:
Boost ball speed. Gain distance. And hit with greater precision. In every loft. All without having to change a thing in your swing. Our remarkably lightweight XXIO X Irons’ advanced flex properties, bespoke shafts and V-shaped soles perform harmoniously, so each shot toward the green feels soft and in total control. Experience the Difference.
Features & Benefits:
- Rebound Frame - On the Irons, a thinner face allows the entire face to flex more extensively while grooves etched deep into the interior of the Iron body further enhance flex, especially for shots struck low.
- Weight Plus Technology - Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip, behind your hands. This helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing and makes the downswing more consistent.
- Thinner High-Strength Steel Faceplate - The new High-Strength Face Plate is made from specialized steel and allows for a remarkably thin, 2.1mm face.
- Optimized Center of Gravity by Loft - Progressive variable face thickness optimizes speed and launch for each Iron loft. Long Irons are designed for carry, with a lower Center of Gravity to provide enhanced ball speed right where you strike the face. Short Irons emphasize control, with a higher Center of Gravity for better high-low MOI.
- High-Density Tungsten-Nickel Weight - A high-density tungsten-nickel weight in the toe greatly increases Moment of Inertia for improved stability at impact.
- Loft Specific Grooves & Laser Micro Milling - Control is key for short Irons. As lofts increase, the grooves are deeper and closer together, enhancing spin for more control and stopping power on approach shots. For even more control, fine laser milling applied vertically across the face channels moisture and debris away from impact, stabilizing spin consistency under both wet and dry conditions.
- V-Shaped Sole - Designed for golfers who swing level or with a downward impact, the V-shaped sole features a slightly larger bounce angle which improves turf interaction on all shots.
- Bespoke Shafts - TORAYCA® T1100G carbon fiber with an advanced NANOALLOY® resin matrix results in extremely thin and lightweight graphite shafts with a cutting-edge combination of strength and flexibility. N.S. Pro 950GH Neo DST steel Iron shafts combine the popular Neo shaft template with our own DST design, shifting the Center of Gravity closer to the grip for effortless swing feel.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
This iron is a well rounded players looking iron offering tons of forgiveness, enhanced turf interaction, work-ability and distance. It is designed to cater to the lower handicap player looking for some distance from their players irons, however the technologies packed into this iron makes it playable for a greater audience than the design Mid-to-low handicap player seeking distance, feel & control all from one package should definitely give the new XXIO X-EKS a swing.
Set Make Up:
#5 Iron - PW including AW & SW (8 Clubs)
No posts found