- View all variations as list
|Lie Angle (°)||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°||63.5°||64.0°|
|Offset (mm)||2.9 mm||2.7 mm||2.5 mm||2.3 mm||2.1 mm||1.9 mm||1.7
|Length Steel (")||39.00"||38.50"||38.00"||37.50"||37.00"||36.50"||36.00"||35.75"|
NS Pro Modus-3 105
|Flex||Weight (g)||Tip Size
What TaylorMade Say:
PURE, BUTTERY, ORGANIC STEEL. It's the moment of impact. Before you look up to see it...you feel it. “Buttery. Pured that one.” There’s nothing like the feel of a perfectly struck iron shot. As golfers, we all love it. Every detail of this contemporary muscle cavity design has been meticulously crafted to give the game’s best ball strikers the purest feeling iron possible.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact Grain Forging™ - The 1025 carbon steel is forged using a 2,000-ton press ensuring an optimal, tighter grain structure designed to provide the most solid, consistent feel possible.
- Tour-Inspired Shaping - Designed with direct input from Tour professionals, P•7MC irons feature a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address. A narrow sole and tight leading edge ensure consistency through the turf.
- Machined Face and Grooves - Precision is paramount. Machining the face ensures precision and quality with our most aggressive score line geometry for exacting shot making.
- Muscle Cavity Performance - Every angle was meticulously scrutinized to meet the performance demands of the game’s best ball strikers, while the muscle cavity provides added forgiveness.
Our Recommend Player Profile:
Designed to be workable, with minimal offset and a traditional thinner topline the all new P7MC is a semi-bladed irons designed for the mid-to-low handicap player.
Set make Up:
#4 Iron - PW (7 Clubs)
No posts found