- View all variations as list
|Lie Angle (°)||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°||63.5°||64.0°||64.0°|
|Offset (mm)||3.6 mm||3.3 mm||3.0 mm||2.7 mm||2.4 mm||2.2 mm||1.9
|1.6 mm||1.6 mm|
|Length Steel (")||38.75"||38.25"||37.75"||37.25"||36.75"||36.25"||35.75"||35.50"||35.50"|
|Length Graphite (")||39.00"||38.50"||38.00"||37.50"||37.00"||36.50"||36.00"||35.75"||35.50"|
NS Pro Nippon 950GH Neo
|ALL SPECS Based on NS PRO 950GH Neo (39.5")|
||Weight (g)||Tip Size||Torque (°)||Launch||Spin|
NS Pro Modus-3 105
|Flex||Weight (g)||Tip Size
What TaylorMade Say: LET THE SIBLING RIVALRY BEGIN. We took everything that makes P•790 such a beast and put it into a more compact players shape with P•770. They share the same DNA, each built for dominating distance and premium performance. It’s impossible to choose your favorite child. So, you choose for us. The rivalry starts now.
Feature & Benefits:
- Compact Players Shaping - Designed to fit the eye of a more discerning player, P•770 shaping relies on visual cues such as a thinner topline, less offset and shorter blade length when compared to the P•790.
- Forged Hollow Body Construction - These irons consist of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 steel face, soft carbon steel body and up to 46g of tungsten weighting designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness.
- SpeedFoam™ - An ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed for greter distances, while simultaneously improving feel.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology - Engineers strategically positioned Progressive ICT in each iron to improve accuracy and protect off-center ball speed. Each face is uniquely designed to optimize performance for the specific iron.
Our Recommended Player Profile: Although sharing the same technologies as the P•790 the all new P•770 is considerably smaller and more compacted, making it bests suited for the low-to-mid handicap player looking for more distance from a classic blade inspired look. Set Make Up: #4 Iron - PW
No posts found