What PXG Say:PXG 0311 T GEN2 Golf Irons feature a tour-inspired design, best suited for players interested in maximum workability with the optics of a smaller head size. Typically, players with high club head speeds and consistent ball striking gravitate to this style of club, but just enough forgiveness makes 0311 T GEN2 Irons an option for mid-level players as well.
Features & Benefits:
- COR2 Technology - COR2 is a low density, high speed, vibration dampening material with explosive C.O.R. (coefficient of restitution) properties. Injected into PXG’s forged, hollow-body golf irons, the material supports an extremely efficient energy transfer, helping produce a more consistent response, incredible accuracy and an outstanding feel at impact.
- World's Thinnest Face - The face is formed from ultra-thin HT1770 high-strength maraging steel that measures just 1.5mm thick, about the thickness of a penny. The weight saved by using a thin face allows more mass to be positioned in areas of the club head that help to optimize launch conditions and MOI.
- Functional Face Area - Without changing the optical size of the face, PXG’s internal face perimeter cut-out design creates a 15% larger functional face area. This yields a larger trampoline for the COR2 material to react, producing faster ball speeds and significantly improving mishit performance.
- Perimeter Weighting Technology - The CNC milling process removes a significant amount of mass from the center of the hollow-body golf club. High-density, tungsten alloy weights, strategically positioned around the perimeter of the club head add mass to help increase MOI and create optimal launch conditions.
- Angled Back Surface - An angled back surface tapers the thickness of the club from heel-to-toe, while visually the top rail remains constant and parallel to the face. This geometry allows more mass to be positioned to the toe side of the club head for an increased MOI.
Our Recommended Player Profile: The 0311T or "Tour" is designed with the better ball striker in mind, offering maximum work-ability and some forgiveness due to technologies such as COR 2 and the extreme perimeter weighting. It however remains best suited for the mid-to-low handicap player due to the compacted head shape and minimal offset.
Set Make Up: #4 Iron - PW (7 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found