What Ping Say:
Crisp, consistent impact, a solid feel and a flighted trajectory with added forgiveness are the result of an aerospace-grade aluminum insert (AlumiCore™) joined to a forged 1025 carbon steel body and 17-4 stainless steel laser-cut face. To deliver precise, reliable distance and performance across every club, the face is engineered with MicroMax™ grooves.
Features & Benefits:
- AlumiCore Technology - An aerospace-grade aluminum insert allows approximately 30 grams of material from the center of the club to be redistributed to the perimeter in the form of toe and shaft tip weights, elevating the MOI to match that of the larger PING i210 iron.
- MicroMax Milled Grooves - The precision-machined face has new MicroMax grooves for tighter spacing and a geometry that results in an average of four extra grooves to reduce fliers in the short irons and preserve spin in the long irons.
- Tour-Preferred Styling - A thin topline and proper offset presents the clean, streamlined look preferred by skilled players. The hydropearl 2.0 finish repels water to ensure predictable, consistent performance from wet and dry conditions.
- Higher MOI - Toe and tip weighting elevate MOI to reduce the stat area and achieve a level of forgiveness unprecedented in a forged design.
- 100% Inspected Manufacturing Steps - During development of the iron, PING’s innovation and engineering teams spent significant time perfecting the manufacturing process, which includes 100% inspection of numerous steps, including sole shaping, head polishing, face machining and head forging.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The new i59 is a further refined introduction into the i series, it offers some of the best feel, accuracy and workability to date from this series. It is designed for the better ball striker loooking to shape the ball while have some forgiveness to get away with slightly off center hits.
Set Make Up:
#5 Iron - PW (6 Clubs)
No posts found