What Ping Say:
Fully Forged from 8620 carbon steel, the blade-style, tour-inspired design is engineered for the highly skilled player who puts a premium on workability and trajectory control. Shorter blade lengths, less Offset and narrow sole widths optimized to perform in all conditions give elite shotmakers unmatched precision to attack any pin with confidence. A machined tungsten Toe screw helps provide Forgiveness.
Features & Benefits:
- 8620 Forged Carbon Steel To ensure the tightest possible tolerances the head is Forged 4 times from a single steel billet.
- Compact & Precise At the request of their tour players Ping have designed the Blueprint to combine a clean, compact head with less Offset, a shorter blade length and a thinner topline.
- Narrower Sole This enables clean turf interaction for consistent ball striking from different Lies and turf conditions, maximizing versatility for playing all types of shots.
- Machined Face & Grooves Every detail is exact and carefully calculated. More than 50 steps in the manufacturing process, including precision-machining of the face and grooves, are 100% inspected.
- Tungsten Toe Weight A machined tungsten Toe screw adds Forgiveness by increasing stability, it is combined with an internal Heel weight to provide precise Swingweight tuning.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Designed for the best tour players in the world by Pings engineers with heavy influence from their tour staff leads to an iron for the player by the player. The Blueprint is best suited for a player seeking maximum workability in a clean, classic and soft feeling club head.
Set Make Up:
# 5 Iron PW (6 Clubs)
No posts found