- View all variations as list
|Lie Angle (°)||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°|
|Face Progression (mm)||2.7 mm||3.0 mm||3.5 mm||4.0 mm||4.5 mm||5.0 mm||5.5 mm|
|NS PRO 950GH
NS Pro Nippon 950GH
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque (°)||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
What ONOFF Say: Our NEW RB-247H Iron brings together distance and ease of use of AKA together with stability and control of KURO. The RB-247J was designed in collaboration with top JLPGA tour pros to create an iron that looks great, feels great and meets the performance demands of improving golfers as well as better players.
Features & Benefits:
- Twin Trench - 2 Grooves cut behind the face aids in face flex allowing the ball to come of faster for improved ball speeds and distances.
- Double Thick Face - The design sees the face having an aggressive variable face thickness design. The top half is thinned out to 1.6 mm saving weight while allowing more speed to be generated and resulting in less distance lost on misses high on the face.
- 270° Cup Face - Although not fully suspended, the 270° Face cup allows for vast face flexing, improving distances across the entire face while maintaining a solid and pleasing feel at impact.
- Gravity Control - By expanding the sweet spot in both x & y axis on the face the club is vastly more forgiving. This design allows for the CG to be pushed low ensuring a easy to launch forged iron.
Our Recommended Player Profile:Designed to be a cross over between the mid-to-high handicap players AKA series and the mid-to-low handicap players KURO series the RB-247 allows the best of both worlds, having clean classic looks, while sporting good distance for a club of this head size. The H Variant is quite close to a traditional semi-blade and best suited to he better ball striker playing off a lower handicap.
Set Make Up: #5 Iron - PW (6 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found