- View all variations as list
|Kuro Forged 2019
|Lie Angle (°)||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°|
|Face Progression (mm)||4.0 mm||4.0 mm||4.1 mm||4.1 mm||4.2 mm||4.2 mm||4.8 mm|
|NS PRO Modus-3 105
NS PRO Modus-3 105
||Tip Size||Torque (°)
What ONOFF Say:
In order to achieve even and consistent shot distance as well as accurate direction, the lofts from 4i to 46° are set at 4° gaps. The Forged Iron KURO is easy to Launch the ball and provides high playability with an emphasis on accuracy over distance and stopping on the greens (7i at 34° loft). Aim and score with Forged Iron KURO.
Feature & Benefits:
- Gravity Control - By expanding the sweet spot in both x & y axis on the Face the club is vastly more forgiving. This design allows for the CG to be pushed low ensuring a easy to Launch Forged iron.
- Easy To Address -A thicker straight topline appeals to the eye and makes the Kuro look forgiving but workable.
- Laser Milled Face - Optimizing Spin control for more consistent ball flights the laser Milled pattern looks classy while tangibly increasing Spin rate.
- Our Recommended Player Profile:
- The Kuro is best suited to the mid-to-high handicap bracket looking for an easy launching iron with tons of appeal at address.
Set Make Up:
#5 Iron - PW (6 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found