- View all variations as list
|Kuro Forged 2017
|Lie Angle (°)||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°||63.5°||63.5°|
|Face Progression (mm)||4.2 mm||4.2 mm||4.4 mm||4.4 mm||4.6 mm||4.7 mm||5.2 mm||5.9 mm||5.9 mm|
Clubs highlighted in red are custom orders
|Smooth Kick MP717I
|NS PRO Modus-3 105
Onoff Smooth Kick MP717I
NS PRO Modus-3 105
||Tip Size||Torque (°)
What ONOFF Say:
Gently, with accurate distance and direction Aimed Forged Iron. In pursuit of uneven flight distance performance and direction, from No. 4 to 46 °, Loftis set to 4 degree pitch so that the correct flight distance corresponding to each count can be hit. Furthermore, emphasis on accuracy is more important than flying, gentle ball rising, high usability lofty setting (number 7 at Loft 34 degrees). It is aa Forged iron that sticks to accuracy and operability.
Features & Benefits:
- Optimized CG Locations - Lowered CG locations through the set allow the player better flight control for more accuracy and workability, while making them easier to launch.
- MB Wedge - Allowing more versatility and shot control led to OnOff designing a full MB wedge instead of the Perimeter Weighting design found in the rest of the set.
- Clean Lines - Inspiring confidence at address the Kuro Forged has clean looks and lines at address.
- Surface Roughness - Implementing a rougher criss-cross pattern on the Face allows for better interaction with the ball regardless of weather conditions.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
A quality crafted Semi blade iron, these are best suited for the lower handicap player looking for control and shop shaping ability from a premium Forged club.
Set Make Up:
#4 Iron - PW (7 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found