|Lie Angle (°)||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°|
|Offset (mm)||3.51 mm||3.40 mm||3.30 mm||3.10 mm||2.90 mm||2.90 mm||2.49 mm|
|NS Pro Nippon 950GH||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D2|
NS Pro Nippon 950GH
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque (°)||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
What Mizuno Say: The 2nd generation of Mizuno’s multi material concept – with a thinner topline and refined scoring irons. Based on the chassis, set flow and proportions of the MP-20 muscle back – engineered to be more playable through the use of Titanium muscle plate and Tungsten sole weight. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – layered within soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
Features & Benefits:
- Layers Of Feel – In an effort to further enhance the iconic Grain Flow Forged feel, Mizuno embarked on a quest to find out why tour player still talk about older models feel despite manufacturing vastly improving. The result is a layer of soft copper being applied before the final chroming process.
- Multi-Material Construction – 3 Metal compounds are found in this compacted club head, 1025E Carbon steel, Titanium and Tungsten. They are blended seamlessly ensuring optimal performance, feel and forgives from the long irons right to the PW.
- Added Stability – The titanium muscle spreads the weight evenly behind the face ensuring more forgiveness on off centre strikes and a solid feel at impact. By adding tungsten toe weighting in the 4 thru 7 irons, additional stability Is achieved by increasing the overall perimeter weighting without impacting the club head size.
- Refined Topline – Based on feedback from tour the new MP-20 range has the thinnest top-lines in recent history allowing the discerning player to look down at a very classic club head at address.
- Mixed Finish – A combination of Satin and mirror finishes is utilized in the final product. This ensures a timeless look while eliminating glare at the same time.
Our Recommended Player Profile: The MP-20 MMC is best suited to the Mid-to-Low handicap player whom is looking for a classic, clean club head while needing some assistance when miss hit. The head at address definitely looks like a full MB iron but once you miss hit a shot or 2 you realize it is much more forgiving.
Set Make Up:# 5 Iron – PW (6 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found