- View all variations as list
|Lie Angle (°)||59.0°||59.5°||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°|
|Offset (mm)||3.81 mm||3.71 mm||3.61 mm||3.51 mm||3.40 mm||3.20 mm||3.00 mm||2.80 mm||2.60 mm|
|NS Pro Nippon 950GH||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D2|
NS Pro Nippon 950GH
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque (°)||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
What Mizuno Say:
A full set of performance hybrid irons in a sharp tour ready profile. Inspired by the proliferation of long iron replacements on tour the MP20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Built upon the ball speed of Mizunos Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a precision stainless steel body and Tungsten Weighting. Layered with soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
Features & Benefits:
- Layers Of Feel - In an effort to further enhance the iconic Grain Flow Forged feel, Mizuno embarked on a quest to find out why tour player still talk about older models feel despite manufacturing vastly improving. The result is a layer of soft copper being applied before the final chroming process.
- Players Look with Playability - The club head has been designed with the proportions, topline and offsets to look like a classic Mizuno blade at address. Looks can be deceiving as the generous Sole is hidden from the eye, aiding in turf interaction and higher launching while the Hot Metal Chromoly ensures radical ball speeds for greater distance.
- Multi-Material Construction - Grain Flow Forging Chromoly with Multi Thickness faces and Hosels drastically increases ball speeds across the entire Face, while dual 12 Gram Tungsten weights provide greater Stability and easy launch.
- Loft Specific Construction - Due to the extreme nature of this design Mizuno have paid a lot of attention to gapping and getting it just right. Using the Multi Thickness faces in conjunction with tweaking lofts in the final product ensure maximum distance from this iron while retaining perfect gapping between clubs.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The new MP-20 HMB is an interesting iron and hard to classify due to its timeless blade looks combined with extreme 21st century distances. We believe it is best suited for the mid-to-low handicap player whom places emphasis on looks and workability but would like to add some distance in their iron game.
Set Make Up:
# 5 Iron PW (6 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found