- View all variations as list
|JPX 921 Forged
|Lie Angle (°)||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°||63.0°|
|Offset (mm)||3.81 mm||3.60 mm||3.40 mm||3.20 mm||2.99 mm||2.79 mm||2.59 mm||2.31 mm|
|NS Pro Nippon 950GH N eo
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque (°)||Launch||Spin|
NS PRO Nippon 950GH Neo
|ALL SPECS Based on NS PRO 950GH Neo (39.5")|
||Weight (g)||Tip Size||Torque (°)||Launch||Spin|
What Mizuno Say:
The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full body Forged iron for the very first time. Initially applied in Mizuno's Hot Metal irons - Chromoly has made the cross over to Mizuno's forgings with staggering results.
Features & Benefits:
- Full Body Chromoly - Used in the entire club head for the first time has seen Mizuno Produce its fastest Forged iron in in history! The introduction of Chromoly allows the face to be made up to 0.5 mm thinner ensuring more face flex and higher ball speeds for greater distance.
- Grain Flow Forged HD - Mizuno's renowned feel is ingrained with their forging process, perfected for over a 100 years, grain flow forging ensures tightly packed grains for superior feel and shot constancy.
- Wider Milled Pocket - A newer wider (by 6.4%) slot is milled into the back cavity. This allows for more precise weight placement improving launch conditions while increasing the MOI value of the club head.
- Perimeter Weighted - The new design has seen an increase in perimeter weighting with a bias towards the toe creating a Stability Frame for more forgiveness.
Our Recommend Player Profile:
The JPX-921 Forged irons are best suited to the low-to-mid handicappers who seek additional distance and forgiveness without forgoing work ability and feedback of a forged head. Packed with Chromoly into a smaller more compacted head shape, JPX-921 is sure to impress even the seasoned blade/semi-blade player in terms of its looks.
Set Make Up:
#5 Iron - PW (6 Clubs)
No posts found