- View all variations as list
|JPX 919 Tour
|Lie Angle (°)||59.5°||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°|
|Offset (mm)||3.30 mm||3.20 mm||3.10 mm||3.00 mm||2.90 mm||2.80 mm||2.69 mm||2.59 mm|
|NS Pro Nippon 950GH||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D2|
NS Pro Nippon 950GH
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque (°)||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
What Mizuno Say:
TOUR PERFORMANCE, PRECISION CONTROL. A more compact evolution of Mizunos standout tour iron of 2017/18. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly Stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off-centre strikes the benchmark for elite level shotmakers. High Density Forged in Hiroshima Japan for the softest Mizuno feel yet.
Features & Benefits:
- 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel - Grain Flow Forged from a single billet of Japanese steel for unmistakable Mizuno feel.
- High Density Forging - Concentrates the grain in our steel more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
- Tour Grind Top Edge - Narrowed to match Grinds commonly requested on tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron.
- Stability Frame - Open at the Heel portion to enhance Stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The JPX-919 Tour irons are most suited to the low handicappers who prefer to have control of their flight and being able to shape their shots on command. These irons also provide the feedback and unparalleled feel that comes from a Mizuno.
Set Make Up:
# 4 Iron - PW (7 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found