- View all variations as list
|JPX 919 Tour
|Lie Angle (°)||59.5°||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°|
|Offset (mm)||3.30 mm||3.20 mm||3.10 mm||3.00 mm||2.90 mm||2.80 mm||2.69 mm||2.59 mm|
|NS Pro Nippon 950GH||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D1||D2|
NS Pro Nippon 950GH
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque (°)||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
What Mizuno Say:
Forged FEEDBACK WITH PERFORMANCE BALL SPEEDS. The back Milled JPX919 Forged is Mizuno's fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. With trademark workability and elevated feedback, the Forged is Mizuno's most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting to evolve their game - the 919 Forged delivers on every level.
Features & Benefits:
- A Small Addition of Boron Makes a Big Difference - Just a trace of Boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a Forged head.
- High Density Forging - Concentrates the grain in our steel more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
- Back Milled Face - CNC Milled from the Sole up, the JPX 919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum Face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed also allows a deeper CG location for more easily flighted long & mid irons.
- Stability Frame - Open at the Heel portion to enhance Stability, Launch and flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The JPX-919 Forged irons are most suited to the low to mid handicappers who seek some additional distance and Forgiveness without forgoing workability and feedback of a Forged head.
Set Make Up:
# 5 Iron - PW (6 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found