- View all variations as list
|Lie Angle (°)||60.0°||60.5°||61.0°||61.5°||62.0°||62.5°||63.0°||63.5°||63.5°|
|Offset (mm)||3.90 mm||3.80 mm||3.70 mm||3.40 mm||3.10 mm||2.80 mm||2.60 mm||2.40 mm||2.40 mm|
|NS PRO 950GH NEO||D2||D2||D2||D2||D2||D2||D2||D3||D3|
NS Pro Nippon 950GH Neo
|ALL SPECS Based on NS PRO 950GH Neo (39.5")|
||Weight (g)||Tip Size||Torque (°)||Launch||Spin|
What Honma Say: Hollow iron for maximum distance performance with confidence at address. Tungsten weight and high repulsion face provide increased forgiveness and outstanding distance performance.
Feature & Benefits:
- Multi Material Playability - High performance combination of a forged L-cup face supported by foam with an innovative internal tungsten bar to provide modern players distance.
- Looks, Feel, Confidence - Crafted with a muscle back design, beautiful blade profile, cambered sole, and incredibly solid feel this iron delivers confidence for tour players through middle handicaps.
- Distance, Forgiveness, Control - Fast, high launching iron with controlled spin for longer carry with shot stopping control.
- Heavy Hitter - Up to 73g of dense tungsten located low and deep create high MOI and combine with strong lofts for more speed.
Our Recommended Player Profile: The TR21-X Sees Honma enter the new "Players Distance" Iron category with this hollow body construction. The club head is clean, minimal offset and traditional blade like looks and head sized properties. However the hollow body construction makes it extremely forgiving and suitable for most players provided they are comfortable with the more compacted head profile.
Set Make Up:#6 Iron - #11 Iron (6 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found