What GIII Say:
Introducing GIII Signature Iron 2021, The head and shaft have achieved extreme flight by further evolving the technology for flying beyond the rules. Its beauty deserves to be called a masterpiece. Designed on the head sole surface with the motif of "Kumiko", a woodworking technique that has been refined over many years since the Asuka period. Based on elegant gold, the head and shaft are given a detailed pattern of "Kumiko". Furthermore, the shape of the head is designed with the motif of the overlapping of twelve soft curves. The traditional beauty of Japan goes well with the premium club born in Japan.
Features & Benefits:
- L-Cup neo-titanium face - The structure expands the high-resilience area around the lower part of the face, increasing rebound speeds and improving ball speeds for better distance.
- A "power bridge body" - By increasing the rigidity of the body, it promotes the deflection of the L-cup neo-titanium face and achieves an overwhelming flight distance with a high COR of 0.830 or more.
- Inner tungsten structure - A high specific density sintered tungsten alloy is built into the sole to achieve a low and deep center of gravity of the club. By increasing the launch angle, it covers the lack of head speed and brings a big flight.
- Face laser milling - The laser milling applied to the entire face suppresses variations in the amount of spin without being affected by water droplets caused by spot blurring or rain. It plays a role in stabilizing the large flight created by high resilience technology.
- "Backbone speed shaft" - A newly adopted shaft design concentrating on the spine in the heel direction, controlling the bending and twisting characteristics. A shaft that increases the head speed by controlling the bending of the shaft and maximizing the bending return energy of the shaft in the direction of the flying ball is realized.
- The lightest shaft in GⅢ history - By realizing the lightest 44g shaft in GⅢ history, the weight of the entire club has been reduced, the ease of swinging has been improved, and the head speed has been increased.
Our Recommend Player Profile:
By design the Signature 5 is incredibly lightweight, easy to launch high and aids to generate good distances on all shots. It is best suited for mid-to-high handicap players or players with slower swing speeds seeking to get more distance in their iron game.
#6 Iron - #10 Iron including PW, AW & SW. (8 Clubs)
Quick View - Iron
No posts found