What Callaway Say:
Attack Everything with Precision. The new X Forged CB irons provide consistency, control, amazing feel and a beautiful design for the most discerning of golfers.
Feature & Benefits:
- Multi-Material Construction - These irons are engineered with custom internal and external MIM’d tungsten weighting. The tungsten in the toe aligns the CG precisely behind the middle of the club, while the external tungsten allows us to precisely dial in swingweight while keeping the CG centered.
- Soft Feel - The X Forged CB creates incredibly soft feel from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body.
- Spin And Distance Consistency - Our Tour Tuned Face Plate provides speed while promoting Tour-level spin consistency across the face
- Players' Shaping - The blade length, topline and offset are all designed to promote pinpoint shot-making and more workability through the set.
- Premium Components -The Project X IO is individually optimized for each iron in the set. The Mitsubishi MMT is a player’s graphite shaft with metal mesh in the tip for stability. Golf Pride’s Z Grip features a firm feel and exceptional traction.
Our Recommended Players Profile:
Designed with the better player in mind the new X Forged CB irons allow for precise shot making while offering well rounded forgiveness levels even on poorly struck shots. Due to its more compacted head shape and minimal offset the X-Forged CG is best suited for the mid-to-low handicap player.
Set Make Up:
#5 Iron - PW (6 Clubs)
No posts found