What TaylorMade Say:
Long Distance Flights. Whether it’s a tight tee shot or reaching a par 5 in two, you need confidence that your club of choice will fly like you envision. Introducing the all-new Stealth DHY, powered by SpeedFoam™ Air for mid-to-low launch, easy distance, and enhanced forgiveness.
Stealth DHY Highlights:
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
Features & Benefits:
- Performance Driven Shape - Stealth DHY uses a low profile head, wide sole design and cambered sole for dynamic playability. The CG is strategically positioned extremely low to promote easy launch and a consistent ball flight.
- Forged Hollow Body Construction - Engineered with an ultra-thin forged 4140 face and Inverted Cone Technology to create a flexible face, Stealth DHY delivers a large sweet spot for maximum distance, playability and forgiveness with incredible feel.
- SpeedFoam™ Air - Newly engineered SpeedFoam™ Air is 69% less dense than its predecessor. The weight saved has been redistributed in the head design to further optimize mass properties for better launch conditions. The new SpeedFoam Air delivers a sweet sound and solid feel, while allowing a fast, flexible face design.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ - The Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ provides increased face flexibility while preserving ball speed and distance on low face strikes.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The Stealth DHY is most suited for the player seeking distance with a mid-high trajectory with versatility and ease of play. It also suits players who seek an iron-inspired look that inspires confidence.
No posts found