What TaylorMade Say:
Designed with insights from the game’s best players, SIM UDI is truly the Ultimate Driving Iron. It can bring a new dimension to the upper end of your bag as a complement to fairway woods, Rescues or long irons. The stock shaft that comes with the SIM UDI is the Tensei Silver TM60 Graphite Shaft.
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
- Smaller, "players" profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control
Features & Benefits:
- SPEEDFOAM - The SIM UDI benefits from TaylorMade's revolutionary SpeedFoam technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feeldelivering performance unlike any other utility club.
- Hollow Body Construction - Delivers clean aesthetics while also allowing for a low and forward CG placement for a powerful and penetrating ball flight.
- Forgiveness - Speed Pocket technology in the SIM UDI produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, Forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
Our Recommended Player Profile: The SIM UDI is most suited for the player seeking a low, penetrating trajectory with maximum versatility. It also suits players who seek a smaller, players profile and mid-thin sole.
No posts found