What TaylorMade Say:
Designed for versatility and forgiveness, SIM DHY is truly a superior driving hybrid. A confidence-inspiring shape and wide sole give you the ability to play it off the tee, from the fairway and from difficult lies. The stock shaft that comes with the SIM DHY is the Tensei Silver TM60 Graphite Shaft.
SIM DHY Highlights
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
Features & Benefits:
- Speedfoam - The SIM DHY benefits from TaylorMade's revolutionary SpeedFoam technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feel delivering performance unlike any other utility club.
- Low CG Hollow Body Construction - The hollow body design delivers a clean aesthetic while also allowing for a low and back CG placement, promoting a higher trajectory and peak height with enhanced playability and improved sound management compared to SIM UDI.
- Forgiveness - Speed Pocket technology in the SIM DHY produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, Forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The SIM DHY is most suited for the player seeking distance with a mid-high trajectory with versatility and ease of play. It also suits players who seek an iron-inspired look that inspires confidence.
No posts found