What TaylorMade Say:
THE ULTIMATE IN FORGIVENESS AND PLAYABILITY. Why choose between control and distance when you can have them both? SIM2 Rescue is engineered for the player who wants it all: The distance and forgiveness of a hybrid, along with the workability and control of an iron.
Feature & Benefits:
- Modern Players Shape - More compact shape provides added versatility for the players who want-iron like flight and work-ability. A new leading edge, sole geometry and optimized CG placement make this a weapon from any lie.
- New V Steel™ Design - An updated V Steel™ design redistributes weight to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties. A depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, adding to V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits.
- Forged C300 Steel Twist Face® - Forged High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds, paired with Twist Face® to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots.
- New Asymmetric Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ - New asymmetric Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ provides increased face flexibility, preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes.
- Adjustable 1.5° Loft Sleeve - Provides adjust-ability and personalization to optimize trajectory and face angle.
Our Recommend Player Profile:
The SIM 2 Rescue compliments the metal-woods in this series extremely well, unlike the SIM 2 MAX this version is designed with lower flight, and more work-ability in mind. It is best suited for the mid-to-low handicap player.
No posts found