What TaylorMade Say:
GAPR™ introduces a new category of golf club, designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood. Featuring three unique shapes (GAPR™ HI, MID, and LO), you can choose your preferred head design to bridge the gap in your long game. The stock shaft that comes with the GAPR is the KBS Hybrid Graphite Shaft.
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
Features & Benefits:
- SPEEDFOAM - Each GAPR club benefits from TaylorMade's revolutionary SpeedFoam technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feeldelivering performance unlike any other utility club.
- ADJUSTABILITY - The easily adjustable Loft Sleeve provides even more options to tweak the Loft, Lie, and trajectory to find your perfect GAPR distance. Use the Loft Sleeve to dial in your yardage and/or make subtle adjustments as your swing evolves.
- Forgiveness - Speed Pocket technology in each GAPR model produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, Forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
Our Recommended Player Profile: The GAPR MID is most suited for the player seeking distance with a mid-high trajectory with versatility and ease of play. It also suits players who seek an iron-inspired look that inspires confidence.
No posts found