What Honma Say: Control-oriented Utility with high repulsion and penetrating trajectory. Improved turf interaction with small head shape. NON-ROTATING SYSTEM for ideal trajectory control.
Features & Benefits:
- Variable Face Thickness - Thinning out the outer perimeter of the club face allows it to flex more during impact. This creates a hotter face for grater distances.
- Ultra thin Crown - An internal ribbing structure in the crown allows engineers to make the crown as thin as 0.5mm. This leads to a lowered CG for better launch angles.
- Internal Tungsten Weighting - An internal weight pad is used to further lower the CG while vastly improving the MOI value of the clubhead for greater accuracy
- P-SAT - Precision spin control is achieved by lining up the spine of the driver to the 6 o'clock position. This ensures the shaft delivers the club head consistently time and time again.
- Non Rotating System - Adjusting the club's lie, loft and face angles won't rotate the shaft as seen in other designs, this technology ensure the P-SAT technology is never compromised.
Our Recommend Player Profile: The TR21 is designed while keeping the slightly higher club head speed player in mind, it will create a penetrating lower spinning ball flight preferred by the mid-to-low handicap player
No posts found