What XXIO Say:
A stellar set of Fairway Woods is paramount for most moderate swing speed golfers. Enter XXIO 12 Fairway Woods: a family of incredibly ultralightweight and forgiving Fairway Woods created to turn your easy swings into those long, towering shots that keep you in the game. Experience the Difference.
Features & Benefits:
- ActivWing - ActivWing stabilizes the clubhead by altering aerodynamic forces at work in the first half of the downswing. The airfoil generates lift, guiding the club to its optimal impact angle for maximum speed and distance.
- Rebound Frame - On the Woods, four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR, like a spring within a spring. And for the first time, XXIO Drivers feature Rebound Frame with a Cup Face for even more power on strikes across the face.
- Flat Cup Face - To improve COR across the entire Cup Face, the face center is larger and thinner. It increases ball speed and distance, no matter where you strike the ball. The Driver face is made from exotic Super-TIX®-51AF Titanium to allow for a thinner design with enhanced ball speed.
- Weight Plus Technology - Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip, behind your hands. This helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing and makes the downswing more consistent.
- Cannon Sole - A floating weight pad optimizes launch while also allowing space for improved face flex, especially helpful for shots struck low on the face.
- Step Crown - A stepped crown shape promotes face flex while lowering the Center of Gravity.
- Bespoke Shafts - TORAYCA® T1100G carbon fiber with an advanced NANOALLOY® resin matrix results in extremely thin and lightweight graphite shafts with a cutting-edge combination of strength and flexibility.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
XXIO 12 Fairways are designed to be lightweight, high launching and very forgiving. As a result they are best suited for the mid-to-high handicap player, or the player needing some additional speed through impact.
No posts found