- View all variations as list
What Titleist Say:
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The TS Project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed. TS2: STRAIGHT, SPEED - Forgiveness and accuracy across the face, with explosive speed. Offers adjustable swingweight and low & deep CG.
Feature & Benefit:
- Ultra-Thin Crown - The thinnest crown in production today! This allows all excess weight to be precisely redistributed for optimal launch and forgiveness.
- Thinner Face - Refining the previous face technology and implementing a new Variable Face Thickness design has allowed the ball speeds to increase while vastly improving accuracy on miss hits.
- A.R.C. 3.0 - The 3rd generation of the Active Recoil Channel is featured in the new TS family. The channel runs deeper behind the face, allowing for greater flex and more speed especially on low hits on the face.
- SureFit Hosel - The 16 setting sleeve returns in this driver, still allowing independent face and loft alterations. It is still reverse compatible with previous generation SureFit adapters.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The TS-2 fairway is designed to help get the ball up in the air with improved launch angle whilst keeping the spin rate low. This results in good distance while remaining very forgiving even when miss hit.
No posts found