What ONOFF Say:
Introducing ONOFF Fairway Arms AKA 2022. an Easy-to-hold head shape and finish with a sense of security. Face laser milling, RBI, face finish that is less susceptible to weather and stabilizes spin performance.
Features & Benefits:
- The AKA exclusive power trench flies straight at the fastest ball speed - By flexing and restoring, the ball is pushed out, the flight distance is further increased, the entire face is changed to a high initial velocity area, and the flight distance loss due to off-center hits is reduced, so that the power to realize more flight and gentleness than ever before. Trench. Even if you miss a hit with toe and heel, you can increase the repulsive force by using 3 trenches on the toe and heel to reduce the flight distance loss. Achieves a fairway wood that can fly straight no matter where you hit it at the fastest ball speed.
- Optimal center of gravity design exclusively for AKA - Everything is a core, you can grab the ball, go up and fly straight. The center of gravity of the head is optimized for the average golfer's swing by count while thinning the crown and lowering the center of gravity so that the ball can be easily lifted. With a large center of gravity angle and a deep center of gravity depth, a fairway wood that raises the score of an average golfer who can grab the ball, climb it up, and fly straight is realized.
- Unique repulsive face structure - Adopting a new material, strong light density titanium, while making the face + body integrated structure, the face wall thickness is subdivided and the face repulsion value is set to the rule limit. A fairway wood that can be easily flown with a face for increasing the repulsive force and expanding the repulsive area is realized. A face structure with a thick face design that increases the repulsive force and expands the repulsive area.
- ONOFF's original twin cut sole - ONOFF's original twin-cut sole with a concave shape from the leading edge of the sole surface toward the center. By making the sole shape easy to pull out, it is resistant to miss hits, suppresses head speed down, and realizes a fairway wood that can fly straight at the fastest ball speed.
- An original shaft born from DAIWA's carbon technology - The original shaft "SMOOTH KICK MP-522F" produced by DAIWA's carbon technology, which was developed to match the head of the AKA Fairway Wood Arms, which has a full-core design that makes it easy to grip and raise the ball, and to fly straight at the fastest ball speed. ". A shaft that increases the rigidity of the head side and suppresses the hitting loss due to the impact at the time of impact of the fairway wood, which requires a nice shot from the ground, and the blurring of the face surface due to the hitting point blur, and realizes a fairway wood that flies straight.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Designed to be a high launching and very stable compliment to the driver but not sporting the new Cross Balance Technology sees the new AKA being ideally suited for the Mid-to-High handicap player seeing more forgiveness and distance from the fairway. Slightly better players or higher swing speed players should have a look at the updated KURO model.
No posts found