What Honma Say:
Introducing Honma Beres Aizu 4S Mens Fairway Wood (4 star). The noble and unrivaled view of the world has renewed the BERES image. Achieves overwhelming high performance and high quality at the highest level in history. It is the one and only existence that will be your "buddy" in pursuit of the ultimate. Strong and beautiful BERES wearing the dignity of world-class Japanese beauty.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique "triple slot" that produces the maximum repulsive effect for each RBI - Like the driver, the triple slot on the sole increases the repulsive force. The synergistic effect with the deflection of the face improves the repulsion performance and maximizes the flight distance performance at high initial velocity.
- Center of gravity flow design by count - Center of gravity flow design that controls the sole thickness for each count. From 3W with a low/deep center of gravity design that realizes a high trajectory with good ball grip to 7W with a low/shallow center of gravity design that suppresses excessive grip and makes it easy to control the spin, stable direction and high flight distance are common to all counts. Achieves performance.
- Face structure that is thinned to the limit and pursues repulsive force - Repulsion performance is improved by thinning the peripheral part of the face surface.
- Adopting new material that balances running and stability -ARMRQ MX shaft - A consistent swing trajectory is achieved by winding the newly developed material "10-axis braided cloth sheet" with high compressive strength around the batting side and accelerating the crushing and returning movement of the shaft during the swing. The counterbalancing effect is improved and the swing speed is improved. Increasing the strength of the shaft sheet makes the swing path constant and enables accurate shots.
- Directional stability of the trajectory due to stable head behavior - Image of directional stability due to the difference in shaft grade at off-center hit. Comparison of the trajectory hit by removing 20 mm from the center of gravity to the heel side and toe side respectively. Directional stability increases in proportion to the shaft grade.
- Accelerate head running at impact - Due to the difference in materials and design used due to the upgrade, the flight distance performance due to the increase in swing speed is demonstrated with higher accuracy.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
The BE-08 replaces the previous BE-07 line up, it has had a radical update to its aesthetics especially visible on the crown of the driver.Due to its lightweight properties the Beres BE-08 is best suited to the slower swing speed player seeking distance and forgiveness in a detailed package.
No posts found