- View all variations as list
|RMX 220||9.5°||RH||59°||460 CC||45.5"|
|RMX 220||10.5°||RH||59°||460 CC||45.5"|
|Flex||Weight||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin||Swing Weight|
What Yamaha Say: One more yard. One inch closer. One stroke less. Winning is the culmination of those yards, inches and strokes. Winning is more than outlasting your rivals; it is creating confidence and courage in your plan of attack to exceed your personal limits. RMX clubs help golfers win. Toward that end, we subject RMX clubs to the demands of competition as we develop them. We put our ingenuity and curiosity to the test in actual course conditions, and translate our discoveries into the finest new technology and specifications.
Features & Benefits:
- BoostRing – In an effort to improve performance Yamaha has created an internal rib structure running around the perimeter of the club head. This allows for more efficient face flex without losing energy in the body. The results have seen a vast improvement in overall ball speeds, especially from miss hit shots.
- MOI Value Exceeding 5700 g/cm2 - By redesigning the head engineers have managed to push the MOI value to 5760 g/cm2 while maintaining a pleasing look at address. This added stability has been commented on by their tour professionals and provides a dramatic improvement in forgiveness.
- Ultimate Face - Utilizing a Super Computer to run 30 000+ simulations has led to the creation of the ultimate face. This unique structure ensures a bigger sweet spot and enlarges the repulsion area.
- RTS - The Remix Tuning System allows for adjustments to the driver in the form of loft and flight bias (by altering the weights in the driver head).
Our Recommended Player Profile: With the redesign, added stability and the improved ball speeds gains the New RMX 220 driver suits a wide variety of players. Anyone looking for a performance driven driver in a clean, modern looking club head should have a look at this.
No posts found