- View all variations as list
|UD+2 (2019)||9.5°||RH||61°||460 CC||45.75"||D2|
|UD+2 (2019)||10.5°||RH||61°||460 CC||45.75"||D2|
What Yamaha Say:New technology added to the fabled +2 club flight distance! Consistently pleasing sound, easy to swing, easy to hit square, straight flight with an exhilarating sound of impact. Everyone needs to experience this ultra distance.
Features & Benefits:
- UD+2 Ultimate Face - A Supercomputer-designed, high-repulsion face which expanded repulsion area on top and bottom of the clubface.
- NEW Head Turn Energy Design - Now, a normal swing produces a higher clubhead revolution velocity at the centre of the face, which increases the kick velocity.
- NEW Shaft Tip Weight Technology - An original, lightweight shaft with Tip Weight Technology mounting which suppresses the deflection by the effect of weight and suppresses energy loss at impact
- Yamaha’s Distinct Pleasing Sound Design - The exhilarating impact sound is the result of collaborative research with Yamaha’s Research and Development Department, which is involved with developing the sound of musical instruments.
Our Recommended Player Profile: This driver is best suited to the higher handicap player whom struggles with a fade or a slice. The designed is geared towards hitting the ball straighter while produces good distances through face and shaft technologies.
No posts found