What XXIO Say:
Designed for skilled players with strong swings, XXIO X Drivers offer longer shots and added accuracy off the tee. Whether you strike it high, low, off the heel or toe, an enlarged sweet spot helps keep your ball on line and carrying farther. Experience the Difference.
Features & Benefits:
- ActivWing - ActivWing stabilizes the clubhead by altering aerodynamic forces at work in the first half of the downswing. The airfoil generates lift, guiding the club to its optimal impact angle for maximum speed and distance.
- Rebound Frame - On the Woods, four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR, like a spring within a spring. And for the first time, XXIO Drivers feature Rebound Frame with a Cup Face for even more power on strikes across the face.
- Adjustability Sleeve and Wrench - An adjustable hosel allows you to select the face angle and loft that suit your swing and optimize your performance off the tee.
- Flat Cup Face - To improve COR across the entire Cup Face, the face center is larger and thinner. It increases ball speed and distance, no matter where you strike the ball. The Driver face is made from exotic Super-TIX®-51AF Titanium to allow for a thinner design with enhanced ball speed. High Strength HT1770M Steel accomplishes the same on the Fairway Woods and Hybrids.
- 6-Segment Bulge and Roll - By dividing the face into six sections and designing each with its own variable Bulge and Roll, we've added course correction to every drive. Whether you strike it high, low, off the toe or heel, the face imparts spin that helps keep the ball on your line, leading to straighter shots that carry farther.
- Weight Plus Technology - Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip, behind your hands. This helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing and makes the downswing more consistent.
- Bespoke Shafts - TORAYCA® T1100G carbon fiber with an advanced NANOALLOY® resin matrix results in extremely thin and lightweight graphite shafts with a cutting-edge combination of strength and flexibility. N.S. Pro 950GH Neo DST steel Iron shafts combine the popular Neo shaft template with our own DST design, shifting the Center of Gravity closer to the grip for effortless swing feel.
Our Recommended Player Profile:
Designed with the mid-to-high swing speed player in mind, the new XXIO X-EKS delivers uncompromising forgiveness across the entire face thanks to the 6-segment bulge and roll, and incredible sound and feel, and consistent distances from the flat cup face technology. Not defined by a handicap bracket but more by whether or not the player can handle the lower torque and slightly heavier Miyazaki AX-2 shaft.
No posts found